Middle School--Easy Plans for Sub

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 13:16:49 PDT

    I forgot about this site that I found a while back. There are some very easy
    to follow plans here.
    http://home.att.net/~tisone/lessonpg1.htm

    This site also has an interesting Internet Lesson on Art History- Stolen
    treasures
    http://home.att.net/~tisone/problem.htm
    This has some Internet links comparing masks of different cultures.
    http://home.att.net/~tisone/masks.htm

    Judy Decker

    ---