Re: spontaneous beginnings and nonobjective splashes and splatters

From: KLMVisArt
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 11:20:35 PDT

    Have you tried marble painting? Take a shirt box, tempera paints, and let
    children roll marbles through paint spashes/puddles by tilting the box. I
    might have students do this over their Pollock inspired painting/drawings-
    adding another layer of marks. It is also fun to mix primary colors,
    discovering the secondary ones!
    Kerry

    ---