Address

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 12:15:00 PDT

    Ok, friends, I can't remember the address and command for
    subscribing to ArtsEdNet Talk. I'm tutoring a student going into
    9th grade
    who is an under-encouraged artist/student and is thinking of becoming an art
    teacher. I'd like to have him subscribe to the list so that he can talk
    with all of you. Perhaps get some encouragement, pointers, ideas, etc.

    Thanks,
    Larry P.

    ---