re: simple substitute plans

From: mcgugan (mcgugan)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 06:45:03 PDT

    I used these plans when in middle school and really preferred them for a
    rainy day lesson for myself but tried to save for subs! Have not used them
    in hs much, seems they've already done them in earlier grades. This takes
    up an entire period for middle school.

    These ideas came straight out of Art Synetics by Nicolas Rourke.

    I didn't have the visual for the zipper, it's at school.

    Joy

    ---