AP Studio

From: Cjo (copfer)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 02:28:18 PDT

            I'm excited. I'm going to be teaching AP studio (for the first
    time) this fall in a great (new to me) high school. (And finally full
    time)
            I've been to an AP workshop (in Bowling Green, Ky-great city)
    This will be my 3rd year teaching, although I'm old enough to be
    these kids mother. :) I would appreciate any veteran AP teachers to
    pass on some wow ideas I could incorporate. I surely want to wow the
    administration.
    Thanks so much for your help.

    Cathy Jo

    CJ Opfer
    copfer
    "Promoting Excellence in Art and Theater"

    ---