thanks for your good wishes

From: ErickyPat (ErickyPat)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 20:25:40 PDT

    Hi group
    Thank you very much for all the congratulation postings I received today referred to my new job and change in life. It is almost breathtaking the way I feel towards you. I could never have imagined how peoples' bonds could be born through such an inanimate mean, as it is a computer. But each time I read your emails I feel that have you are very near me, that I can even hear your voices talking about the amazing amount of topics that are related in the list. Of course I'll be in touch with you everyday. I love reading your postings although sometimes I don't feel like writing. I found a nice and very warm bunch of friends among you. Thank you for receiving me in such overwhelming way.

    Patricia

    ---