Re: Computer questions - saving favorites

From: Olejarz2
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 19:02:43 PDT

    Hi,

    With netscape there is an actual file that is called bookmarks that you can
    open up with Netscape. I guess there might be something like that in IE, do a
    search for favourites and see what happens.

    The NYT had a piece on sites that take your bookmarks and turn them into web
    pages for free!!!

    Check out
    www.hotlinks.com
    www.backflip.com
    www.blink.com
    www.clickmarks.com

    Once the page is up you can save it to a disk or just give someone the url.

    Harold
    www.olejarz.com