Simple Substitute Plans

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 18:16:06 PDT

    The post on substitutes got me thinking.....Many of you have asked how you
    can "pay me back" for the files I have sent you. I teach middle school
    (grades 6, 7, and 8). I could use some easy one day plans for substitutes. I
    usually show a video the relates to our topic when I have to be out for a
    day. It might be nice to have some easy hands-on lessons that students would
    enjoy doing (using simple materials). I only want files you already have
    written up into a lesson plan (ie. objectives, meterials, procedures).
    PLEASE do not write something up just for me now...only send things you
    already have on file. I thought, at some point, I might post these on the
    Web for all teachers to use. I will of course put your name on the plan.

    If you have a one day plan that you feel would motivate this age group,
    please send attachment: mdecker

    Thanks in advance,
    Judy Decker

    ---