Re: HELP!! Right Brain/Left Brain

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 18:08:29 PDT

    LynnMarie,
            If I'm correct on the topic, there is little correlation between hemisphere
    dominance in the brain and left handed people. The right side of the
    brain does
    control nerves and physical functions on the left side if the body but
    that has little
    to do with the side of the brain where creative thinking takes place. I
    can't give
    you a specific reference off the top of my head, but as you read I
    believe you will
    find that is true. Some peoples right brain functions are even found on
    the left side
    and visa versa.
                                            Good luck on your research, Woody in KC

    --