Re: Argentine colleague is back!

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 17:56:56 PDT

    Patricia,
            I am so glad to hear that things are working out so well for you
    and your family. A new job, new town, new house, etc. it's a lot of change
    even if it's not to another country and culture. The older we get
    (sorry) the
    more change effects us. I've become very set in my ways, and I resent even
    the nicest of changes. Please stay in touch with us on the list and let
    us know
    what's going on in your life.
                                                            Woody in KC

    --