Re: HELP!! Right Brain/Left Brain

From: croberts (croberts)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 16:53:13 PDT

    There is some software on my computer at school that has a little quiz that you answer and it tells you whether you are right or left brain and how much.

    If any of you are interested, I'll get the information later this week from school and send it to you.

    From the best of my memory, I think it's called "Brain"...but will have to check to be sure.
    Carolyn

    Carolyn Roberts
    Kinston High School