Re: HELP!! Right Brain/Left Brain

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 16:46:27 PDT

    Here's one web-site on left/right brain research: http://www.arbld.unimelb.edu.au/~kenley/conf/papers/ms_p1.htm

    I think a neat topic would be to write up a short survey (5-10 questions) that will determine if you're right or left brained (I know there's a couple in my old psych books). Post this to the list and try to get as many art teachers and professors to answer it. I'm sure the majority of art teachers would be most right brained but it would be interesting to see. It would be really cool if you could actually compare that with an equal number of - say- math teachers.  Hmmm......

    Michelle

    LynnMarie wrote" I am looking for information including journals/journal articles or books with information about:

    1) Theories about the similarities/differences between the right/left
    brain.
    2) Percentage of the population that favors their left hand, or left
    body (leg, eye, etc.)
    3) Research relating to relationships between art and how the brain
    works