Behavior Self Assessment

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 13:51:59 PDT

    As you know student behavior is a big concern for all of us. There were so
    many members who requested the self assessment form I created that I put it
    on the Web page afer all. When you view it, the grid lines will not show.
    Save as HTML...Then open into Word and the grid lines should show then. Edit
    as you wish. I am not sure just how long I will use this, but I at least
    intend to start each trimester with it to estasblish the rules. I will post
    the pages again after school starts.

    http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/yearplan.htm

    The link to the self assessment is at the bottom of the page. Be patient--it
    will take a short while to load.

    Kitchen update: We gave up on Plan "A"...We are hiring a professional to
    come in and finish the base cabinets (that is why I had time to put this on
    for you)...So all new members....when you need some help remember to come to
    the "professionals" on this list for help. No sense re-inventing the wheel.

    ---