Any info on Art Therapy would be appreciated. Please :)

From: Mrsbeeswax
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 13:40:54 PDT

    Hi All,
    I am taking a graduate course and have to do a 5 minute presentation on a
    topic relating to at risk children. I want to make it something Art related.
    I am the only Art teacher in this class. I think tha tthe others would find
    this topic to be interesting.
    Any info that you can relate to me would be greatly appreciated.
    This course is not really what it was described as in the brochure, but I am
    forging ahead despite real boredom.
    I will be taking a course next week called "Art and the creative classroom "
    I will share that info with you all as I receive it July 24th to the 28th.
    Thanks in advance, Christine :)

    ---