Re: classroom art games

From: Iteachart7
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 11:25:43 PDT

    In a message dated 7/17/00 10:05:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Mbhirst
    writes:

    << in a high school classroom. I
     need some FUN art games to play with Art I kids. Any ideas?
     Also, wonder if anyone has had art students create board games?
     Marcia in IL

    One friday a month, we play Pictionary. I divide the class into two teams, I
    choose the cards and give each player the word or phrase (saves time, and
    arguements)
    The winning team gets a treat.
    Gabrielle

    ---