Re: HELP!! Right Brain/Left Brain

From: Jarsawyer
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 11:12:58 PDT

    Hi -- I just went looking for a text that compares drawing skills with
    increased skills in writing. Can't find it anywhere! Don't know if it's
    what you're looking for, but I've got your address and will send it if it
    turns up soon. I found it in the educational section of our local bookstore.
     I'll keep looking.
    \
    Julie

    ---