Re: Argentine colleague is back!

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 10:04:57 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************

    From: "ErickyPat" <ErickyPat>
    I had disappeared for a long while because of an unbelievable event. Through
    this incomparable list my whole life have taken an incredible turn......

    Fantastic! It's wonderful to hear such good news from one of our own on the
    listserv. Congratulations on your obviously life-changing move, Patricia.
    It's heart-warming to know that members of our group can make a positive
    difference in each other's lives. A salute to your list member friend too.

    ---