Re: classroom art games

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 10:13:18 PDT

    Iused to play bingo with artist names and clay terms. I also play Wheel of
    Fortune and Jeopardy. This is with elementary. I have noticed that high
    school kids sometimes get a kick out of playing kiddie board games like
    Chutes and Ladders and Candy Land. Maybe you can base a game on those. I
    think they would love designing their own board game. Janet

    ---