Re: new art room - supply questions

From: VanGghsEar
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 10:02:39 PDT

    I would definitely get blankets for the press and I would get a kiln while
    the money was available. I know the district I am in if money comes in to be
    able to afford something like that we go for it....but then again education
    is not a priority in this area so money is always give an example
    a friend of mine gets 1500 for middle school classes for the entire year
    whereas my home town art teacher gets 15,000 for middle school each year. 8
    states apart and a million miles away.

    V G E