Re: Quilts, and books

From: wipeout
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 10:02:33 PDT

    >Do you have any books you would recommend to tie into these two themes?
    >Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    >CAM Administrator
    >San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts/Children's Art Museum

    I have been surfing alot of quilt sites (and quilt shops) this summer,
    since visiting with an expert quilter in Tennesee. I found a long list of
    children's books related to quilts at:

    <http://www.thecraftstudio.com/qwc/barbara.htm>

    I've used Eight Hands Round, which tells the inspirations behind
    traditional quilt patterns.
    I found that site linked from this site, all about quilting with children:

    <http://quilting.about.com/hobbies/quilting/msubchild.htm>

    ---