Re: teaching contemporary art

From: Christy Kane (claygoddess31)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 05:26:14 PDT

    The Carnegie Museum of Art in Pittsburgh did some great programs for middle
    school and high schoolers last year with the Carnegie2000 show. They have
    an excellent resource book with worksheets and lessons for various
    departments. There was also a great video students made that introduced the
    students to the show. You may be able to still get these.
    You would need to contact Megan Burness in the education department. IF you
    can't get any help from her, I'd be happy to send you copies of mine. I
    actually may have a complete extra folder (somewhere in my office packed for
    the summer! I can never find anything when I come back!!!)

    Christy