Re:H.S.art position in S. Calif.

From: Teri Brudnak (tbrudnak)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 15:03:27 PDT

    To any H.S. art teachers looking for a job in Calif:

    I have heard that Santa Ana High School is looking for a 3D-Ceramics
    teacher for fall. Sorry, I don't have the phone number. The district is
    Santa Ana. The city is Santa Ana, Calif. Ask information. I do know who
    one of the other art teachers is and she is a great artist and would be
    a wonderful person to work with....

    I'm deep in "studio hermit" mode right now....I don't have any other
    info about this.....you will have to ferret out the phone number and
    call them if you are interested.

    Best of luck...
    Teri Brudnak

    ---