Thanks--Screamer info

From: artrageous
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 21:30:15 PDT

    Thanks to everyone who shared their Screamers experiences! I've had a chance to thank some of you via personal email, but I thought I'd send to the list too--several folks just sent a few really practical ideas.

    Now on to planning the REST of the year! ;-)

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others

    ---