Re: HELP!! Right Brain/Left Brain

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 21:32:13 PDT

    I don't know if this will help you, but I am doing the same thing - the
    research part -right now for my masters class. To get information on the
    topic of cheating, I contacted the moderator at Teachnet and he posted a
    survey for me. The info comes right to me so I can compile it. It was posted
    Friday afternoon and I've gotten 86 responses so far. The survey ends the
    19th, so I am able to collect a lot of data in a short amount of time.
    (Mine's a four week class! Arghhhhhh!!!)
        Maybe this is something you could do quickly?
        By the way, I did research on right brain/left brain some time ago and
    there is a book called Unicorns Are Real that deals with the topic very
    well.
        Good Luck!
        Sally ^.^ salnmike

    >I am in an introductory educational research class for my masters
    >program. I am now attempting to do
    >research about right and left brain dominance.
    >. Gotta love these 6 week summer classes.

    ---