Re: teaching contemporary art

From: charlotte griswold (griswald)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 20:32:17 PDT

    Jane...you may want to contact the education department at the Whitney,
    they have had extensive contact and collaboration with middle school
    teachers who have brought whole classes into the museum. I am sure they
    will be able to refer you to teachers in the area who have experienced
    your field of interest.
    Charlotte

    --
    Charlotte Griswold