Re: to our friendly listserv.....

From: The Whites (bolide)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 19:56:24 PDT

    Hi Bunki, Where were you stuck? I was in Boston aeroport from 3:30 until
    10:30, flew to (12:00) Cincinnatti where they had a hospitality room where
    we could sleep in chairs or the floor until our 7:30 a.m. flight which which
    went out at 8:30. Seems the the entire East was backed up because of severe
    storms. Felt sorry for the folks behind the counter until morning when I
    felt even more sorry for the state of my hips. Linda