Untried Tips!

From: charlotte griswold (griswald)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 14:58:45 PDT

    I've heard that a D or E steel guitar string works very well as a
    hot cutter along with a hobby 16V transformer or a 12v car
    battery -- originally intended for plain foam not sure how well
    it handles the paper exterior of foam core. Other untired tips:
    Electric carving knife, frozen foam core. I don't have any
    projects coming up but let me know if you try or have tried any
    of these.
    Henry, you may have started an exotic new thread...frozen foam core...is
    on the principle that to carve really thin pieces of meat, you carve
    frozen, almost like shavings?
    I will take everyone's advice about changing exacto blades
    frequently...and now I know that it wasn't just me and the foamcore.
    Charlotte

    --
    Charlotte Griswold
    griswald