Re: Arts education from Getty

From: Artemis420
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 13:47:59 PDT

    In a message dated 7/16/00 11:28:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    bkramer.us writes:

    << Ahhhhh. Maybe so. But it seems to me...IMHO...ME thinks...that you're
      looking a gift horse in the mouth as you are using this free-to-you service
      provide BY Getty in order to slam 'em. Interesting tactic. Toodles......

     --- >>
    Does anyone ever have to pay to belong to a listserve?
    I belong to several and there are no fees attached, not even advertising.
    Artie

    ---