to our friendly listserv.....

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 11:05:08 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************
    >>Bunki - I haven't seen any posts from you lately. Are you still out there?
    ***********************

    She's baaa....aaccckkk....with little (hummm...) NO wit or wisdom to spare
    but very grateful to have survived the delayed flights that seemed to have
    plagued the airlines yesterday. Talk about "road" rage. Try "line" rage. All
    lined up with nowhere to go because there was nothing to get "into"....sigh.

    It was nice to see the messages this morning. Apparently our little squabble
    did some good because out of 259 messages I dived through (8 days worth),
    there wasn't ONE "me too". That's a welcome relief. 'Course I know THAT
    won't last...silly me to think that it would. Ha.

    It just amazes me that those very individuals who speak long and hard about
    having diversity on this list are the first to attack others when these
    "others" have diverse opinions too. I find this amusing as well as difficult
    to understand the concept. Diversity works only one way? Hummm...interesting
    idea. Must make a note to read up on that one.

    Now...on to all that dirty laundry I've acquired. Toodles?
    Nahhhhh....Cya.......

    ---