Re: Discipline Self Assessment

From: croberts (croberts)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 10:06:02 PDT

    Su....check out Judy's entire web site. You'll find what you're asking for
    and some other GREAT information! She's done a super job!

    http://elms.elida.k12.oh.us/~jdecker/

    Carolyn

    Carolyn Roberts
    Kinston High School
    Kinston NC 28501
    croberts
    http://cyber.lenoir.k12.nc.us/khs/departments/roberts.html (Computer Art
    Lessons)

    >Dear Judith, Me again. My first day and I'm already asking you to send me
    >something else. Just read about your self-discipline record and I'm
    >interested in seeing it. Thanks, su

    ---