Art-Rageous has moved!

From: artrageous
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 07:23:47 PDT

    Hi--

    After months of trying to (seamlessly--yeah, right..) link together two 5 Mb websites for my art and genealogy pages, I just went with a webhosting deal that offers me a way to combine the two major sections on one website--with lots of room to grow!

    You can still reach my page by going to http://www.bigfoot.com/~artrageous (which is a permanent and re-directing URL) or you can come directly to http://www.art-rageous.net

    If you bookmarked specific pages (such as Art Resources) when the site was on the other server, you'll need to update those. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I knew I'd be completely out of space once I started adding new pictures of student artwork this fall, and I wouldn't have the time to make a switch then.

    Thanks--

    Sharon (who now needs to seriously get off the computer and start trying to figure out just what types of projects these kids are GOING to be doing in the fall.....)

    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others

    ---