Re: Garden Spot in the City / from Woody

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 07:02:52 PDT

    My next door neighbor is in charge of the garden. She gave me the info
    on the site http://www.taospaint.com/gardenstory.html
    we have a small grant from somewhere to cover the few costs, sign,
    mulch, etc. The guy who lives next to the garden owns the land now.
                                                    Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan