Re: art fair idea

From: charlotte griswold (griswald)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 21:14:13 PDT

    Sid, that sounds really interesting. I may try it too. But I am
    curious about one thing. the foam core did she cut them so
    the edges weren't jagged...I have tried knives, and exactos...I think
    this was discussed in the past, but I guess I am passed it ;> Also, are
    the foam core blocks mounted on foam core, and do you know what adhesive
    was used?

    Charlotte Griswold