Garden Spot in the City / from Woody

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 16:55:03 PDT

    Hi from sweat city,
            Some of you don't even know what humidity is, but we got it right here,
    in river city. We went over to pull weeds this morning, some were
    higher than
    my pepper plants. Yes, I've been neglecting our little part of the community
    garden. The lot use to be a drug house, now it's a garden. Check it
    out at:
            http://www.taospaint.com/garden.html
                                            Woody in KC

    --