Re: another "Screamers" question

From: Roy & Carol Liebergen (relieber)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 15:57:44 PDT

    I don't know what the flour and water combo is that Reed recommends, but if you use flour and water, try boiling it, like gravy. It stays fresh and usable longer and it does not smell. It is also very, very strong. Carol

      Did you use the flour and water combo that Reed recommends, or did you use papier-mache paste--or wallpaper paste?

    ---