How to Get an A in Art

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 14:12:50 PDT

    Judy (of Judy and Harry) is just too good even for my little "tech wizard".
    He could not open the files either. So all who are waiting will have to wait
    a little longer. Judy is getting ready for her son's wedding and will snail
    mail me a copy when she has time. I really want to try my new scanner
    software. My new ScanMaker X12 from MicroTek is great! It is so much faster
    than my old IBM. We haven't tried the text comverter software yet.

    Kitchen update:
    We had another delay in the kitchen...the old floor just had to come out,
    too...What a mess....so I get to come down and play with my tech toys for a
    while. This kichen has been one of those never ending projects....one
    problem after another....but it will be well worth the effort. I can't image
    what this would have been like to tackle during the school year..YIKES!

    Judith

    ---