Re: books for less

From: Patricia Knott (pknott)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 12:14:22 PDT

    Edward R. Hamilton is the best!!! I've been using this company for years.
    It is cumbersome weeding through all the selections, but if you know your
    books, it is well worth the process. I have gotten some of those $90.00 art
    books for $29.95. Often I have bought books sight unseen from here, but it
    is rare that I have made a mistake.
    The catologue is difficult to navigate but well worth it.

    Patty