books for less

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 08:52:45 PDT

    Hey y'all,

    I've just been told about a great company in CT where one can get books at REALLLLLY good prices. It is called Edward R Hamilton. They apparently buy remainders and publisher's closeouts. Here is the URL:

    www.EdwardRHamilton.com

    L. P. Skeen www.living-tree.net
    Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps
    Summerfield, NC