another "Screamers" question

From: artrageous
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 06:10:39 PDT

    I got my Screamers book the other day and I've enjoyed looking through it. The question I have for those of you who have made these before is this:

    Did you use the flour and water combo that Reed recommends, or did you use papier-mache paste--or wallpaper paste?

    I'm (still!) trying to work on my supply list, and whatever type of "glue" I use for this, I think it's going to take a lot of it!

    Thanks! :-)

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others