Discipline Self Assessment

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 06:01:34 PDT

    I "get to" make one more post today before I go up and work in the
    kitchen---yeah!

    Sharon (of Artragious) sent me a super self-assessment form which got me
    thinking how to improve my own personal discipline record. My own personal
    record wasn't working for me last year...now I know why...and I have "fixed"
    it. I can not give you Sharon's but I can give you mine. I wanted to put
    several weeks on one sheet of paper to "save the trees" (giggle). Don't you
    dare ask Sharon for hers now because I know she is absolutely swamped with
    work.

    If interested in my own self-discipline record:
    mdecker

    Judith Decker

    P.S. For you new-to-the-list people....I answer personal e-mail first. I no
    longer look for requests for my files that are posted to the list because I
    get the digest...it took me too long to see who wanted what. I have time to
    help now...but my time will be limited in the fall....I am giving now.

    ---