Dance, Drama and the Arts

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 06:01:33 PDT

    Integrating all of the arts is a topic that would interest all art
    educators. Many are unsubscribe from the list over the summer. I have been
    gleaning the posts that interest me and saving them into my own file.

    This is a call to the original person who posted the question to compile
    what you have learned from the list to make it available to all list members
    returning in the fall.

    This is one way to keep this list alive! I have gained so much from this
    list...when you share...people share with you. This is something I learned
    in kindergarten (giggle).

    Judith Decker

    ---