Re: Museum Teen Programs

From: Christy Kane (claygoddess31)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 15:16:03 PDT

    The Carnegie Museum of ARt in Pittsburgh ran an excellent teen program with
    the Carnegie2000 International show last fall. The teens had the opportunity
    to produce a video that included several interviews with artists for
    pre-museum trip viewing. This video was specifically for the International
    show. There were several programs involved with this show. I believe the
    person you should contact would be Megan Burness. I'm not sure how much
    production writing they did, but it would be a place to start!
    Hope this helps!
    Christy Kane

    www.CarnegieMuseums.org