Mary Ann Kohl

From: Rosikins
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 12:38:58 PDT

    I am trying to locate Mary Ann.
    i am getting ready to teach a class on the art of science and remembered your
    books,
    they have given me a nice budget and would like to order some of your books.
    Can you write to me, i lost your email.Thanks
    If anyone else has her email , send it, thanks
    Rosie , in Kansas City where it is HOT, HOT, HOT!

    ---