Re: Benefits of a listserv (B Tysinger)

From: Rick (rlarson)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 11:37:37 PDT

    Hi Brent, I feel the benefits of a listserve are enormous. Personally, they
    have helped me catch up with what current methods are in art education. My
    district has never given a professional development for the art ed people( I
    graduated in '78 and masters in mid 80's.).
    So this listserve has been a Godsend in that respect. Also, having put
    computers in the art room a couple of years ago, and me not having a CLUE what
    to do with them... Again, no training)..The people on this list were a
    tremendous help and support. Drawbacks? None that I can see- It's all a
    learning opportunity. Betsy