Re: New person alert!

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 05:43:54 PDT

    Third Grade is a wonderful age. They are still willing to learn and very
    open to new things. I'll give you the reverse advice I was given - you will
    be on the go all day to get in all the subjects and curriculum in one day.
    The way I look at it, the on the go part applies both ways. If you have a
    helpful staff and keep in contact with the parents, you should have a good
    year. There is also a lot of help to be found on the Internet.
    If you have any specific questions, feel free to email me!
    Sally^.^
    >I'm thinking of applying for a third grade position.

    ---