Re: Art, PE, Drama, and Dance???

From: Amenay2
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 03:42:19 PDT

    We did a unit in our school called "Career Productions"...did it with the 4th
    grade.
    Basically the teachers...a specialty team-art, music and PE...guided the
    students trough all aspects of putting on a production. Adverisement,
    programs, lighting, sound, acting, singing, dance, scenery, stage crew,
    directing...etc...of course we had some parent help esp on the costumes (I
    don''t sew). The kids loved it and they were able to experience the career
    choices of stage production. They all did the art work and music...the rest
    of the jobs were tried out for.

    Maybe this will give you some direction.

    ---