vacation

From: Felsecker (felsecker)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 22:59:22 PDT

    Hi All!
        I can send out messages, but am having trouble getting them...especially in the last couple of days!!!
        I will be gone for several weeks so am going to unsubscribe for a little bit. This is my first trip ever to Europe (Italy, Switzerland, France, and England). I am taking 11 other people with me and we're all excited!!!! Thanks to you all who gave me so many tips about pickpockets, moneybelts, and the like! You've been a big help!
        Will be looking forward to catching up when I get back!
        BYE!
        Barb F.

    ---