New person alert!

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 21:50:35 PDT

    Hello!
    I have just signed on as the elementary art teacher in building after 12 years of fourth and third grade classroom. I'm really hoping to get some good advice and ideas from all you experts out there! I hope I can contribute in some small way as well. If this is anything like the thrid grade ring I belonged to for three years, I may soon be overwhelmed, but it will be welcome!
    Thanks!
    Sally ^.^

    ---