Thanks for Prayer for Tom M.

From: Gail1611
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 19:19:55 PDT

    Thank you to all that put Tom in your prayers. His cyst was an old one he had
    3 years ago and hasn't grown any more in his liver. So he's right now
    celebrating because it has stayed the same for so long. Thanks every one. He
    was so surprised to know that some many of your prayed for him and so was I.
    Thanks for being a part of my family. That's why I think this group is so
    very special. Love Gail

    ---