Museum Teen Programs

From: Paul Perry (blasianrule)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 16:07:14 PDT

    I am looking to start a teen volunteer program at my
    museum. As opposed to teen volunteers who simply help
    with tours or other instutional events, I am primarily
    interested in institutions where teens actually get
    involved in program "content" (e.g. writing brochures,
    curricula or other resource material, exhibition label
    copy, etc).

    If you currently run such a program, or know of an
    institution or colleague who does, please contact me.
    "Inquiring minds want to know". Please provide a
    contact name and number so I can call them personally.

    Thanks!

    Paul H. Perry
    Assistant Curator of Education
    Miami Art Museum